To leverage the talent of the most exceptional business students in service to clients and the Florida State University College of Business while providing members with unique professional enrichment experiences.
Potential clients and top consulting firms will compete for access to the Florida State University Consulting Group.
- Delivery: Deliver exceptional results to our clients and in the classroom
- Challenge: Continuously challenge ourselves to take risks and grow
- Respect: Respect one another and the environment in which we operate
- Integrity: Uphold integrity to the highest degree possible in our personal and professional lives
- Development: Focus on the development of ourselves by utilizing the Florida State University Consulting Group’s resources
Each semester the Florida State University Consulting Group selects 1-2 cases from local and regional businesses. Projects differ in size and scope but normally comprise of a 10 week process focused on providing actionable recommendations based on industry best practices.
Platform for Career Development
During their time in the group partners are exposed to ample opportunities for career development and professional skill building. In addition to practical case analysis, the Consulting Group offers a vast array of case interview preparation material, professional workshops, and exclusive networking opportunities with professionals from top firms.
Over the past four years our alumni have secured internships and full-time offers in management consulting, corporate strategy, and investment banking. Through the Consulting Group, partners benefit from an extended alumni network, practical experience and a professional skillset.